Team Feline Fix presented by
It's time to gear up for the half-marathon!
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Team Feline Fix is a team of animal lovers who walk the half-marathon in honor of the animals! (If you're a competitive runner, you are welcome to join the team and raise funds, too!!)
Join us for (free) team training, or train on your own. We typically train once per weekend, January through April. It's fun and beginners are welcome! Plus we'll have a big celebration dinner the night before the marathon and each walker who raises at least $100 will get a team shirt. Free shuttle service is provided at the start and finish lines.
Here's how to join the team
1. Visit our Crowdrise Page HERE
2. Click "Fundraise for this Campaign", and follow the prompts to join the team. You may have to set up a crowdrise account if you have never used crowdrise before.
3. All marathaon participants must also register through the official marathon website (click here). You can register later, but the sooner you register the more you will save off registration fees.
4. Start asking your friends and family to help you reach your goal! We hope each runner will set a goal to raise at least $500. If you ask your friends to sponsor 1 cat at $35 that is a great place to start. We will also provide team members with sample emails and facebook posts to help you reach your goal!
5. We will email you about team training - everyone is welcome at any ability level!
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Thanks for helping us save lives!!